The Netherlands Consulate General in New York United States
Currently in the spotlights
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
|Address||666 Third Avenue, 19th floor, New York 10017 United States consular department 18th floor United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
January 26, 2015 Because of the current weather conditions in New York and Boston, the following closings are reported. The consulate in New York will be closed for business Tuesday January 27th. The consulate in Boston will be closed for business Tuesday January 27th and Wednesday, January 28th.
January 22, 2015 The issuance of Dutch travel documents is changing worldwide, and this will affect the service to Dutch citizens in the United States as well.
- Webinar on New York State $40 Million Microgrid Competition
- On December 24th the Consulate will close at 3 PM
- Netherlands' biggest technology conference is coming to NYC
- Dutch Artists to Make a Splash during Art Basel Week in Miami This Week
- Amsterdam to Host National Commemoration of MH17 on Monday