The Netherlands Consulate General in New York United States
Currently in the spotlights
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
|Address||666 Third Avenue, 19th floor, New York 10017 United States consular department 18th floor United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
October 17, 2014 King Willem-Alexander has appointed Bert Koenders as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr. Koenders was sworn in by the King at Noordeinde Palace on Oct. 17, 2014.
October 16, 2014 The Consulate of the Netherlands and Capital On Stage invite you to apply for the unconventional event where investors present themselves to founders!
- Prime Minister Mark Rutte launches mentorplatform DutchBasecampNYC with Dutch tech entrepreneurs in NYC
- Dutch Prime Minister teaches NY students on life in New Amsterdam
- The Netherlands launches Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Budget Day (Prince's Day)
- The Consulate will be closed on September 19th 2014