The Netherlands Consulate General in New York United States
Currently in the spotlights
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
|Address||666 Third Avenue, 19th floor, New York 10017 United States consular department 18th floor United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
December 8, 2014
December 5, 2014 On Wednesday December 10, the second US edition of The Next Web Conference (TNW) is coming to New York City. TNW is a one-day conference with the focus on internet, technology, innovation and business and will take place at a spectacular venue on Wall Street. Thirty-two inspiring international speakers will share the latest trends and best business practices in the area of technology, internet and innovation. An audience of 800 enthusiastic early adopters, marketers, press and investors will get a chance to engage with today’s hottest startups.
- Dutch Artists to Make a Splash during Art Basel Week in Miami This Week
- Amsterdam to Host National Commemoration of MH17 on Monday
- Netherlands Elected to Three-Year Term on UN Human Rights Council
- King Willem-Alexander Appoints Bert Koenders as Foreign Affairs Minister
- Capital On Stage New York Conference October 30