The Netherlands Consulate General in New York United States
Currently in the spotlights
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
|Address||666 Third Avenue, 19th floor, New York 10017 United States consular department 18th floor United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
September 16, 2014 On the third Tuesday in September (Prince's Day), the Minister of Finance presents the National Budget and the Budget Memorandum to the House of Representatives.
September 12, 2014 The Consulate will be closed for professional development on September 19th 2014
- Foreign minister nominated for senior EU job
- Dutch Safety Board Releases Preliminary Report on Flight MH17
- Dutch Safety Board to Release MH17 Preliminary Report on Tuesday
- Important news regarding Dutch travel documents and Schengen-visa at the office of Orlando
- Important news regarding Dutch travel documents and Schengen visa at the offices of Atlanta, Boston and Los Angeles